Rugged high-quality 3-person expedition tent
Product description for The North Face VE 25, Summit Gold - Asphalt Grey Tents Unisex
Built to welcome three pro athletes and fend off the most extreme mountain weather, the VE 25 by THE NORTH FACE is now stronger, lighter and more durable.
The fully taped nylon construction of the VE 25 by THE NORTH FACE has multiple venting options, and there’s a bundled footprint for more convenient camping.
The VE 25 expedition tent has set a global standard in expedition tents that can withstand the most extreme conditions on the planet. Witness any photo, film or report of a major expedition to the big peaks and you’ll see this great iconic tent in the frame, and deservedly so. Based on the original geodesic tent design first introduced by The North Face in 1974, The North Face VE 25 tent has had decades of dedicated product development and attention.
This rugged, three person juggernaut is an all-season favourite with core mountaineers and expeditions. Designed and relentlessly tested the world over in merciless conditions by global athletes and hailed as a product, THE NORTH FACE VE 25 expedition tent provides a safe haven when the conditions are fierce.
Trust no other tent for your lofty ambitions than the VE 25 by THE NORTH FACE.
- Lightweight nylon fly and canopy provides durable, agile protection
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule for convenience
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalisers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- PU port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, colour-coded zip pulls
- 8 interior pockets for storage, plus stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Many internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximises strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Floor Area: 48 sqft, 4.5 sqm
- Vestibule Area: 11 sqft, 1 sqm
- Stuffsack Size: 24" X 9", 61 cm x 22.9 cm
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Fastpack Weight: 6 Lbs 8.5 oz, 2.96 kg
- Trail Weight: 9 Lbs 8 oz, 4.31 kg
- Total Weight: 10 Lbs 5 oz, 4.68 kg
Material specifications for The North Face VE 25, Summit Gold - Asphalt Grey
- Fly: 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy: 40D uncoated nylon ripstop, water-resistant finish
- Mesh: 20D lightweight nylon mesh
- Floor: 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
The North Face VE 25, Summit Gold - Asphalt Grey is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
The North Face VE 25, Summit Gold - Asphalt Grey can be used in the following Weather conditions: